Or… Download/View our latest Test Directory with this link.[/infobox]
Practitioners can start using NutriPATH Integrative Pathology by following the steps below:
Call us on 1300 688 522 (or email us email@example.com) to order your personalised A4 or A5 request forms.
a) You wish to stock test collection kits within your clinic (at no charge).
b) You prefer to provide your patients with a NutriPATH request form and have your patients contact NutriPATH.[infobox]If you wish stock test kits in your clinic, please call Customer Service on 1300 688 522 (or email us firstname.lastname@example.org) to set it up. Once you have received your request forms, you will be able to refer patients to NutriPATH for pathology testing.[/infobox] [one_half]If you have chosen to stock test kits
Give the patient:
- The appropriate test collection kit
- A request form with the patient details section completed and the relevant test/s required filled out in the “Tests Requested” section of the request form.
Give the patient:
- A request form with the patient details section completed and the relevant test/s required filled out in the “Test Requested” section of the request form.
- The patient will then call NutriPATH on 1300 688 522 and order the relevant test collection kit.
- The test collection kit will be posted in the mail on the day of the patient or practitioner’s request.
Once the patient has received their test collection kit, the patient will carefully read the collection instructions before proceeding to collect the specimen.
As soon as the patient has completed collection of the specimen, they will complete the patient details section of the request form with their personal details/credit card details.
The patient will then insert the specimens and request form in the express post container (padded envelope or transport cylinder) provided in the collection kit and post back to NutriPATH.
Upon receipt at NutriPATH, specimens are processed and analysed. Results are sent directly to practitioners. Results are available via hard copy, fax, or electronic download.
Patients are referred back to their practitioner for an interpretation of their results. NutriPATH Integrative Pathology offers clinical support to practitioners regarding patient test results and recommended treatments.