Specialised genomic testing can provide a glimpse into ones potential health future. Genetic testing enables one to minimise the risk by:
• Identifying hidden gene mutations that may promote chronic disease.
• Preventing disease through early intervention.
• Modifying gene expression through more precise, targeted, individualised interventions.
• Identifying key areas for follow-up testing.
• Monitoring therapeutic effectiveness of intervention strategies with laboratory testing.
Whether or not you choose to see genes, they are always there and will continue to play an important role in one’s health. With genomic testing, by choosing to look at them, you have the opportunity to influence the ultimate outcome and more actively promote a healthy life.
This test evaluates genetic variations in genes that modulate immune and inflammatory activity. These variations can affect balance between cell (Th-1) and humoral (Th-2) immunity, trigger potential defects in immune system defence, and stimulate mechanisms underlying chronic, overactive inflammatory responses.
• Alzheimer’s disease
• Multiple Sclerosis
• Coeliac disease
• Recurrent miscarriage
• Crohn’s disease
• Rheumatoid arthritis
• Hashimoto’s thyroiditis